1) Healthy–Many studies have show that vaping is much safer than smoking. The UK Government states that vaping is around 95% less harmful than smoking traditional combustible tobacco cigarettes. Although the study shows that e-cigarettes are not completely risk-free when compared to smoking, the study illustrates that vaping carries a fraction of the harm. This is definitely a contributing factor to the popularity of e-cigarettes.
2) Flavors–There is an abundance of flavored eliquid on the market, making it a great alternative to the burnt tobacco taste that many get from traditional cigarettes. No matter what your palate desires, you will find what you’re looking for. Best of all, vaping does not leave a stench similar to that left by cigarettes, so you will always be smelling fresh instead of smelling like an ashtray.
3) Cheap–Vaping is cheaper than smoking cigarettes. According to NerdWallet, disposable e-cigarettes will cost you an average of $1,387 per year if you’re a pack-a-day smoking, which is considerably less than the $2,569 equivalent yearly cost of traditional cigarettes, so it makes sense to switch to vaping from an economic perspective. However, if you find the right outlets, you can further reduce the cost of vaping. We recommend VaporOrigin, they have everything a new vaper will need to start vaping.
4) Customizability–The abundance of vaping devices and eliquids provides vapers with tremendous control over the vaping experience. Mods allows vapers to control the amount of vapor he or she would like, airflow control allows them to set the temperature of the vapor, and eliquids allow users to determine the amount of nicotine he or she personally wants. Overall, electronic cigarettes grant vapers the ability to reduce the nicotine levels gradually, eventually completely weaning themselves off of nicotine if he or she wants to do so. Many new vapers have started with high nicotine levels, and have progressed to eliquids with no nicotine whatsoever.
5) Hobby–Vaping has become more than a way to simply quit smoking, it has become a lifestyle choice for many people. Vaping events and competitions are being held all over the world, with many people eager to share their knowledge with others and off their tricks.